Registration Instructions For Students
Students are classified as users who will be using EDGT through an instructor at a school or institution that has already purchased access to EDGT Online. In order for students to gain access to the tutorials and tests purchased by their institution, they must first register on the EDGT website. The registration process is a one-time-only process that creates a student account for the registering user and links them to their instructor and school. During the registration process, students provide a username and password that will allow them access to their account.
Watch in full HD 1080p Watch in 720p, for slower connections
The student registration process requires a Student-Access-Key. A Student-Access-Key should be given to the student by their instructor. During the registration process, the Student-Access-Key will automatically link the student to their instructor and give them access to the tutorials and/or tests. Once you have your Student-Access-Key, complete the registration process following the steps listed below. If you do not have your Student-Access-Key, you will have to contact your instructor to have it issued to you.
Student Registration Steps:
- Access the EDGT website at http://www.EDGT.com.
- Click on the link "REGISTER" tab on the upper right-hand side of the EDGT home page.
- Click on the "Register With Your Access Key" button and complete the following steps:
- Step 1: Click on the radio button in front of the statement "I am a student."
- Step 2: Enter the Student-Access-Key given to you by your instructor.
- Step 3: Review your class information. If the information listed does not look familiar to you, use the back button to verify or change the information you entered. If your class information is correct, click on Next to continue.
- Step 4: Designate a username and password. Fill out the form as requested, then press Next.
- Step 5: Fill out the form on screen to provide us with the information we need to know about you and then click on Next.
- A summary will appear on screen containing the information you have given us. EDGT will send a copy of this information to the email address you provided. We suggest you print this screen for future reference.
- You may now start using the EDGT website.
TIP: When you return to the EDGT website, you will need to use the username and password you designated during the registration process.