Goal Of EDGT Tutorials
EDGT's online tutorials and tests are designed to teach or review important concepts, principles, information, and skills needed by healthcare professionals who are preparing to deliver safe and effective healthcare to individuals. Our tutorials are easy to follow, interactive, and fun and include colorful graphics, animations, games, and clinical application activities.
EDGT's online tutorials are primarily designed for students and practicing professionals of the nursing profession. However, some are appropriate for the other healthcare professions as well.
Benefits Of Online Tutorials
- If purchased by an institution, there are no limits to the number of users. Each tutorial comes with a 1-year access period.
- If purchased by a single-user, access is limited to one user for a period of one year.
- Users have access to the tutorials at any time, from any location, using any computer system.
- Minor updates and corrections are made continually at no additional cost to the buyer. Major updates can be purchased at a reduced cost.
- Test results are stored in databases on the EDGT servers and are accessible for later user or instructor retrieval and review.
- Learners are provided with the correct answers and rationale to all practice and test items.
Popular EDGT Tutorials...
See All Tutorials
Unless otherwise specified, most of our products run online and, thus, an active Internet connection is required.
For PC users: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher
For MAC users: Chrome, Safari, Firefox
For PC users: Windows XP or above
For MAC users: Mac OS 9 or above, iOS
Screen Resolution: 1280 x 1024 (preferred), 800 x 600 (minimum)