Return To Products
30 Day Evaluation Details:
The goal of this online tutorial is to help healthcare professionals improve communication with patients, families, and each other.
The tutorial is divided into eight modules. The first seven modules are instructional units. The final module is a test bank.
- Module 1: Introduction to Communication
- Module 2: What is Communication?
- Module 3: Therapeutic Verbal Communication Techniques
- Module 4: Therapeutic Non-Verbal Communication Techniques
- Module 5: Barriers to Therapeutic Communication
- Module 6: Cultural Sensitivity and Communication
- Module 7: Legal Issues and Communication
- Module 8: Test Bank
The tests in the test bank cover all of the tutorial modules. Students are given their test results at the completion of each test accompanied by correct answers and rationale. Instructor can use these tests as pre- or post-tests. Test scores can be used to monitor student progress and mastery of the subject matter. Test results are recorded in databases on the EDGT server and are available for retrieval and review by both instructors and students.
At the conclusion of this tutorial, the learner should be able to:
- Define communication.
- Describe techniques for therapeutic verbal communication.
- Describe techniques for therapeutic non-verbal communication.
- Establish an environment conducive to therapeutic communication.
- Recognize barriers to therapeutic communication.
- Describe impact of cultural differences on communication.
- Evaluate communication techniques for adherence to legal principles.
License and Pricing:
You can enjoy this tutorial free for 30 days. A fully licensed purchase of this tutorial includes an unlimited number of users at the site of purchase for a period of three years. Additional campuses may purchase access to the tutorial for half price.
How To Order, Your Choice...
QNO Order online:
Browse our tutorial products right here on EDGT.com and purchase products using our secure shopping cart. We accept major credit cards, purchase orders, and checks.
dFax your order:
Simply print our order form and fax your order to:
630-734-8447 (Chicago Area)
m Mail your order:
Not as high-tech, but reliable! Simply print our order form and mail your order to:
P.O. Box 9564
Naperville, IL 60567-0654
m Email your order:
Email the name of the products, your billing address, shipping address, and contact information to:
c Phone in your order:
Talk to a live person! You can phone in your order:
888-882-9800 (Toll Free)
630-734-8414 (Chicago Area)