Return To Products
30 Day Evaluation Details:
The primary goal of this online tutorial is to help students develop effective study habits and enhance their test-taking expertise. The tutorial was designed for students in any educational program interested in improving these two critical skills.
The content is divided into six modules. The first five are instructional units. The final module is a test bank.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: What's Your Learning Style?
- Module 3: Right and Left Brain Learners
- Module 4: Establish Effective Study Habits
- Module 5: Improve Your Test-Taking Skills
- Module 6: Test Bank
The tests in the test bank cover all of the tutorial modules. Students are given their test results at the completion of each test accompanied by correct answers and rationale. Instructor can use these tests as pre- or post-tests. Test scores can be used to monitor student progress and mastery of the subject matter. Test results are recorded in databases on the EDGT server and are available for retrieval and review by both instructors and students.
At the completion of this tutorial, learners should be able to:
- Identify his/her preferred learning style.
- List ways to enhance his/her preferred learning style.
- Discuss the differences between right and left brain learners.
- Describe ways to enhance the learning styles of both hemispheres of the brain.
- List steps to take to establish more effective study habits.
- Discuss ways to improve his/her ability to take tests more effectively.
- Implement more effective test-taking strategies.
License and Pricing:
You can enjoy this tutorial free for 30 days. A fully licensed purchase of this tutorial includes an unlimited number of users at the site of purchase for a period of three years. Additional campuses may purchase access to the tutorial for half price.
How To Order, Your Choice...
QNO Order online:
Browse our tutorial products right here on EDGT.com and purchase products using our secure shopping cart. We accept major credit cards, purchase orders, and checks.
dFax your order:
Simply print our order form and fax your order to:
630-734-8447 (Chicago Area)
m Mail your order:
Not as high-tech, but reliable! Simply print our order form and mail your order to:
P.O. Box 9564
Naperville, IL 60567-0654
m Email your order:
Email the name of the products, your billing address, shipping address, and contact information to:
c Phone in your order:
Talk to a live person! You can phone in your order:
888-882-9800 (Toll Free)
630-734-8414 (Chicago Area)