Return To Products
Online Tutorial Details:
This online tutorial focuses on how nurses can promote fluid and electrolyte balance and help patients achieve an optimum state of wellness. The tutorial is designed for both students and practicing nurses who wish to improve their ability to recognize fluid and electrolyte imbalances and initiate appropriate nursing interventions to keep their patients in a maximum state of balance.
The tutorial is divided into six modules. The first four are instructional units. The fifth module is a game to help users review the content of the tutorial in a fun and interactive. The final module is a test bank.
- Module 1: How the Body Maintains Fluid Balance
- Module 2: Dealing with Specific Types of Fluid Imbalances
- Module 3: How the Body Maintains Electrolyte Balance
- Module 4: Dealing with Specific Types of Electrolyte Imbalances
- Module 5: The Fluid & Electrolyte Game Show
- Module 6: Test Bank
The tests in the test bank cover all of the tutorial modules. Students are given their test results at the completion of each test accompanied by correct answers and rationale. Instructor can use these tests as pre- or post-tests. Test scores can be used to monitor student progress and mastery of the subject matter. Test results are recorded in databases on the EDGT server and are available for retrieval and review by both instructors and students.
At the completion of this tutorial, learners should be able to:
- Explain how the body maintains fluid balance.
- List signs and symptoms of fluid imbalances.
- Identify interventions to correct fluid imbalances.
- Explain how the body maintains electrolyte balance.
- Recognize specific electrolyte imbalances.
- Intervene to correct specific electrolyte imbalances.
- Incorporate appropriate patient/family teaching into a patient’s plan of care.
Evaluate it before you buy!
Preview this complete online tutorial and its tests for free! Just order the 30-Day Free Evaluation in the Products area of our website. With this free evaluation, you can see if this online tutorial meets the learning needs of your students.
License and Pricing:
The purchase price includes an unlimited number of users at the site of purchase for a period of one year. Additional campuses may purchase access to the tutorial for half price.
How To Order, Your Choice...
QNO Order online:
Browse our tutorial products right here on EDGT.com and purchase products using our secure shopping cart. We accept major credit cards, purchase orders, and checks.
dFax your order:
Simply print our order form and fax your order to:
630-734-8447 (Chicago Area)
m Mail your order:
Not as high-tech, but reliable! Simply print our order form and mail your order to:
P.O. Box 9564
Naperville, IL 60567-0654
m Email your order:
Email the name of the products, your billing address, shipping address, and contact information to:
c Phone in your order:
Talk to a live person! You can phone in your order:
888-882-9800 (Toll Free)
630-734-8414 (Chicago Area)