Return To Products
Online Tutorial Details:
The overall learning goal of this online tutorial is to help nurses, nursing students, and other healthcare professionals implement strategies to better manage their time at work, at home, and at school. The intended audience is nurses, nursing students, and other healthcare professionals who want to improve their time management skills.
The content is divided into five modules as follows:
- Module 1: A Healthy Lifestyle and Time Management
- Module 2: Setting Limits
- Module 3: Managing Your Study Time
- Module 4: Time Management in the Clinical Setting: Choosing Priorities
- Module 5:Test Bank
The tests in the test bank cover all of the tutorial modules. Students are given their test results at the completion of each test accompanied by correct answers and rationale. Instructor can use these tests as pre- or post-tests. Test scores can be used to monitor student progress and mastery of the subject matter. Test results can be recorded in databases on the EDGT server and are available for retrieval and review by both instructors and students.
At the completion of this tutorial, learners should be able to:
- Identify components of a healthy lifestyle that facilitate time management.
- Discuss ways to revise the diet to increase the intake of healthy nutrients.
- Incorporate exercise as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Identify strategies to help get a good night’s sleep.
- Explain how to incorporate relaxation into a busy lifestyle.
- Evaluate strategies for setting limits that help you manage your time.
- Implement critical thinking to manage time in the clinical setting.
Evaluate it before you buy!
Preview this complete online tutorial and its tests for free! Just order the 30-Day Free Evaluation in the Products area of our website. With this free evaluation, you can see if this online tutorial meets the learning needs of your students.
License and Pricing:
The purchase price includes an unlimited number of users at the site of purchase for a period of one year. Additional campuses may purchase access to the tutorial for half price.
How To Order, Your Choice...
QNO Order online:
Browse our tutorial products right here on EDGT.com and purchase products using our secure shopping cart. We accept major credit cards, purchase orders, and checks.
dFax your order:
Simply print our order form and fax your order to:
630-734-8447 (Chicago Area)
m Mail your order:
Not as high-tech, but reliable! Simply print our order form and mail your order to:
P.O. Box 9564
Naperville, IL 60567-0654
m Email your order:
Email the name of the products, your billing address, shipping address, and contact information to:
c Phone in your order:
Talk to a live person! You can phone in your order:
888-882-9800 (Toll Free)
630-734-8414 (Chicago Area)