Return To Products
30 Day Evaluation Details:
The overall learning goal of this tutorial is to help nurses accurately assess the genitourinary (GU) systems of both females and males, identify normal findings, and recognize abnormal findings. Increased knowledge of the anatomy, physiology, and assessment of the GU system will help nurses keep their patients' major body systems functioning at their highest level.
This online tutorial is intended for students and practitioners of the nursing profession who wish to learn more about the anatomy and physiology of the male and female genitourinary systems. The tutorial also includes important aspects of patient assessment and nursing intervention as related to these vital body systems.
The tutorial is divided into nine modules. The first eight modules are instructional units. The final module is a test bank.
- Module 1: Anatomy and Physiology of the Urinary (Renal) System
- Module 2: Assessment of the Urinary (Renal) System
- Module 3: Anatomy of the Female Reproductive System
- Module 4: Physiology of the Female Reproductive System
- Module 5: Assessment of the Female Reproductive System
- Module 6: Anatomy of the Male Reproductive System
- Module 7: Physiology of the Male Reproductive System
- Module 8: Assessment of the Male Reproductive System
- Module 9: Test Bank
The tests in the test bank cover all of the tutorial modules. Students are given their test results at the completion of each test accompanied by correct answers and rationale. Instructor can use these tests as pre- or post-tests. Test scores can be used to monitor student progress and mastery of the subject matter. Test results are recorded in databases on the EDGT server and are available for retrieval and review by both instructors and students.
At the completion of this tutorial, learners should be able to:
- Discuss the anatomy of the urinary system.
- Explain the physiology of the urinary system.
- Assess the urinary system.
- Describe normal and common abnormal findings when assessing the urinary system.
- Describe the anatomy of the female reproductive system.
- Explain the physiology of the female reproductive system.
- Assess the female reproductive system.
- Describe normal and common abnormal findings when assessing the female reproductive system.
- Discuss the anatomy of the male reproductive system.
- Describe the physiology of the male reproductive system.
- Assess the male reproductive system.
- Identify normal and common abnormal findings when assessing the male reproductive system.
License and Pricing:
You can enjoy this tutorial free for 30 days. A fully licensed purchase of this tutorial includes an unlimited number of users at the site of purchase for a period of three years. Additional campuses may purchase access to the tutorial for half price.
How To Order, Your Choice...
QNO Order online:
Browse our tutorial products right here on EDGT.com and purchase products using our secure shopping cart. We accept major credit cards, purchase orders, and checks.
dFax your order:
Simply print our order form and fax your order to:
630-734-8447 (Chicago Area)
m Mail your order:
Not as high-tech, but reliable! Simply print our order form and mail your order to:
P.O. Box 9564
Naperville, IL 60567-0654
m Email your order:
Email the name of the products, your billing address, shipping address, and contact information to:
c Phone in your order:
Talk to a live person! You can phone in your order:
888-882-9800 (Toll Free)
630-734-8414 (Chicago Area)