Return To Products
Online Tutorial Details:
This online tutorial is designed to help nurses recognize normal characteristics of children in the various stages of growth and development beginning with the neonate and ending with the adolescent. The tutorial was designed for nursing students and practicing nurses who wish to improve their ability to assess pediatric patients for normal growth and development patterns.
The tutorial is divided into eight modules. The first six modules are instructional units. The seventh module is a drag and drop activity to help users review the content of the tutorial in a fun and interactive way. The final module is a test bank.
- Module 1: Theoretical Perspectives
- Module 2: Infant (Birth to One Year)
- Module 3: Toddler (1-3 Years)
- Module 4: Pre-Schooler (3-6 Years)
- Module 5: School-Age Child (6-12 Years)
- Module 6: Adolescent (12-18 Years)
- Module 7: Drag and Drop Practice Activity
- Module 8: Test Bank
The tests in the test bank cover all of the tutorial modules. Students are given their test results at the completion of each test accompanied by correct answers and rationale. Instructor can use these tests as pre- or post-tests. Test scores can be used to monitor student progress and mastery of the subject matter. Test results are recorded in databases on the EDGT server and are available for retrieval and review by both instructors and students.
At the completion of this tutorial, learners should be able to:
- Review theoretical perspectives of growth and development.
- Describe the normal growth and development characteristics of the neonate through the adolescent.
- Recognize abnormalities in growth and development.
- Identify important strategies for assessing the pediatric patient.
- Describe how to involve both child and parents in the pediatric patient’s plan of care.
Evaluate it before you buy!
Preview this complete online tutorial and its tests for free! Just order the 30-Day Free Evaluation in the Products area of our website. With this free evaluation, you can see if this online tutorial meets the learning needs of your students.
License and Pricing:
The purchase price includes an unlimited number of users at the site of purchase for a period of one year. Additional campuses may purchase access to the tutorial for half price.
How To Order, Your Choice...
QNO Order online:
Browse our tutorial products right here on EDGT.com and purchase products using our secure shopping cart. We accept major credit cards, purchase orders, and checks.
dFax your order:
Simply print our order form and fax your order to:
630-734-8447 (Chicago Area)
m Mail your order:
Not as high-tech, but reliable! Simply print our order form and mail your order to:
P.O. Box 9564
Naperville, IL 60567-0654
m Email your order:
Email the name of the products, your billing address, shipping address, and contact information to:
c Phone in your order:
Talk to a live person! You can phone in your order:
888-882-9800 (Toll Free)
630-734-8414 (Chicago Area)