Registration Instructions For Instructors
Instructors are classified as users who will be using EDGT Online through a school or university that has already purchased access to EDGT. Generally, instructors manage a group of students and monitor their students' progress through the tutorials and tests. In order for instructors to gain access to the EDGT products purchased by their institution, they must first register on the EDGT website. The registration process is a one-time-only process that creates an account for the registering user and links them to the school or institution through which they will be using EDGT. During the registration process, instructors provide a username and password that will allow them access to their account.
Watch in full HD 1080p Watch in 720p, for slower connections
The instructor registration process requires an Instructor-Access-Key. This Instructor-Access-Key is generated at the time of purchase and is delivered to the institution or person that was indicated in the Shipping Address of the purchase. An Instructor-Access-Key must be given to any instructors that will be using EDGT Online. Once you have your Instructor-Access-Key, complete the registration process following the steps listed below. If you do not have your Instructor-Access-Key, you will have to contact EDGT either by phone or email to have it re-issued to you.
Instructor Registration Steps:
- Access the EDGT website at https://www.EDGT.com.
- Click on the link "REGISTER" tab on the upper right-hand side of the EDGT home page.
- Click on the "Register With Your Access Key" button and complete the following steps:
- Step 1: Click on the radio button in front of the statement "I am an instructor with an institution."
- Step 2: Enter the Instructor-Access-Key that was sent to you by EDGT or given to you by an individual at your institution.
- Step 3: Review the information displayed to see if you entered the correct Instructor-Access-Key. If everything appears correct, click the Next button.
- Step 4: Create a username and password, fill out the form as requested, and then click on Next to continue.
- Step 5: Fill in your address information and then click the Next button.
- A summary will display on the screen containing the information you have given us. EDGT will send a copy of this information to the e-mail address you provided. You may now start using the EDGT Website by clicking on the Start Using EDGT button.
TIP: When you return to the EDGT website, you will need to use the username and password you provided during the registration process.