Return To Products
Online Tutorial Details:
The learning goal of the online tutorial Transition Into Nursing Practice is to help nursing students make the transition from student to registered nurse. The intended audience for this tutorial is nursing students who will soon complete their basic nursing education and be applying for their first jobs as registered nurses.
The tutorial is divided into nine modules. The first seven modules are instructional units. The eight module is a practice activity to help users review the content of the tutorial in a fun and interactive way. The final module is a test bank.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Preparing Your Resume
- Module 3: Comparing Healthcare Organizations
- Module 4: The Job Interview
- Module 5: Review of Basic Legal Issues
- Module 6: Some Tips for Orientation
- Module 7: Some Thoughts for Dealing with Bullying and Nurse-to-Nurse Hostility
- Module 8: Practice Activity - Dos and Don’ts During Your Transition Into Nursing Practice
- Module 9: Test Bank
The tests in the test bank cover all of the tutorial modules. Students are given their test results at the completion of each test accompanied by correct answers and rationale. Instructor can use these tests as pre- or post-tests. Test scores can be used to monitor student progress and mastery of the subject matter. Test results can be recorded in databases on the EDGT server and are available for retrieval and review by both instructors and students.
At the completion of this tutorial, learners should be able to:
- Identify important components of a resume.
- Evaluate various healthcare organizations as possible sources of employment.
- Explain how to prepare for and conduct yourself during a job interview.
- Identify elements of malpractice.
- Explain the components of a good orientation program.
- Discuss ways to deal with the problem of bullying and horizontal hostility.
Evaluate it before you buy!
Preview this complete online tutorial and its tests for free! Just order the 30-Day Free Evaluation in the Products area of our website. With this free evaluation, you can see if this online tutorial meets the learning needs of your students.
License and Pricing:
The purchase price includes an unlimited number of users at the site of purchase for a period of one year. Additional campuses may purchase access to the tutorial for half price.
How To Order, Your Choice...
QNO Order online:
Browse our tutorial products right here on EDGT.com and purchase products using our secure shopping cart. We accept major credit cards, purchase orders, and checks.
dFax your order:
Simply print our order form and fax your order to:
630-734-8447 (Chicago Area)
m Mail your order:
Not as high-tech, but reliable! Simply print our order form and mail your order to:
P.O. Box 9564
Naperville, IL 60567-0654
m Email your order:
Email the name of the products, your billing address, shipping address, and contact information to:
c Phone in your order:
Talk to a live person! You can phone in your order:
888-882-9800 (Toll Free)
630-734-8414 (Chicago Area)